La Saint-Valentin...a soiree for everyone at the Embassy of France! Whether you're single, a couple or a group of friends - this year, celebrate Valentine’s at the Embassy of France!
Our fifth annual "La Saint-Valentin" will be held on Friday, February 10 at La Maison Française.
Throughout the evening, enjoy drinks from the open bars, savor food from our mouthwatering full buffet, dance to live big band and jazz music followed by tunes from the DJ, and treat yourself to one-of-a-kind items from the silent auction!
Relax with friends or your date in the intimate Roche Bobois lounges and sip all the Moët & Chandon Impérial Rosé Champagne your heart desires! Famed DC master mixologist Jason Strich will concoct fabulous Moët Hennessy cocktails and you will even have the opportunity to declare your love with “virtual love notes”!
The full buffet will include:
Appetizers: Pains Surprises (assortment of mini bites), Gougères (choux pastry with cheese)
Main course: Grilled Salmon, Bouillabaisse, Chicken Marsala, Creamy Polenta, Saffron Risotto
Desserts: Crêpes Suzette, Champagne Sorbet, Ice Cream & Chocolate, Pièce Montée (cream filled pastries), Macaroons.
This event is made possible in part with the generous support of Moët Hennessy USA and Roche Bobois Wisconsin Avenue. Proceeds raised help support the many activities of the French-American Cultural Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit headquartered at the Embassy of France.
Tickets: $85 at http://www.la-maison-francaise.org/start.htm
- A special Moët & Chandon Impérial Rosé Champagne open bar
- An open bar with French wine, sparkling wine, spirits, soda, and coffee
- An extraordinary selection of savory French cheeses and hors-d’oeuvres
- A delectable desert buffet with authentic French pastries and crêpes
- Live music provided by a big band / jazz orchestra
- DJ dance mixes
- An intimate roche bobois lounge area
- Photo mementos in front of famous Parisian landscapes (for purchase)
- A luxurious silent auction
Parking is available on Reservoir Rd. and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital’s pay lot.