September is such a sweet month. That’s why we’re hosting our last TECH cocktail DC of the year on September 29th, 2010. Our previous classic startup mixer, during DCWEEK, was a spectacular event and we’re thrilled to be able to host another one, showcasing more local startups and working with one of the hottest tech companies in the country, Palantir. We are also excited to have Sprint on board as a tour sponsor.
We always strive to bring you great events, where you can see what local entrepreneurs are up to, get a sense for emerging trends and mingle with other tech enthusiasts, VCs, bloggers and entrepreneurs. Here’s how you can participate in our September TECH cocktail event:
- Register for your early bird, discounted ticket now.
- If you have a new, early stage startup, apply here for the opportunity to show off in an expo-style to the rest of the DC entrepreneurial community for FREE. (We will contact you if your startup is selected. Space is limited.)
- To continue to add value we are also calling all DC-area entrepreneurs looking for funding as we will be trying to help match local startups with local seed or angel investors. Join the Find Active Investors List here.
- If you are an angel investor interested in finding additional deal flow Join the Active Investor List here. We know that this type of connection has happened naturally at our events in the past, but we want to help water the seeds a bit and ensure that the fruit of our labor is a better connected entrepreneurial community.
- At TECH cocktail events, you are bound to connect with potential employees, developers, designers and more. If you are a company looking to hire, you can leverage the TECH cocktail job board to get the message out early – or you could be a sponsor at the event and use it as your own job fair.
When: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET
Where: Slaviya (formerly known as Left Bank) 2424 18th St, NW
What: A “cocktail of TECH people”
Price: $10 (online early bird), $15 (standard), $20 (at the door)
(You must be 21+ to attend)