Kiehl’s will celebrate its grand opening on Friday, Dec. 19, with a public celebration, from 11 AM to 2 PM. The first 50 customers in line at 11 AM will receive mystery gift cards worth up to $500, and guests can enjoy refreshments, a DJ, and 20-minute seated facials.
Our 63rd store introduces Bethesda to the very specialized, very specific, Kiehl’s retail experience, just in time for the holiday season, which highlights two of Kiehl’s trademarks—philanthropy and custom gifting. Launching in the new store will be our annual charitable holiday program, a Limited Edition Creme de Corps Holiday Collection, in partnership with Norman Rockwell, which will benefit Feeding America (press release attached). We are SO proud that this year, through this partnership, Kiehl’s will help provide 1 million meals to families this season.
A specialty of Kiehl’s that shines, particularly around the holidays is our custom-gifting-customers can build custom gift boxes using any assortment and any product found in the store. Additional services visitors can expect year-round at the new store are:
Kiehl’s commitment to environmental responsibility and Recycle and Be Rewarded! Kiehl’s at Westfield Montgomery utilizes natural, sustainable materials and energy-efficient light fixtures – and encourages patrons to recycle Kiehl’s packaging with a specially designed recycling bin, promoted through Kiehl’s Recycle and Be Rewarded! program. The program offers customers the opportunity to return empty Kiehl’s jars, bottles and tubes to the store for recycling, in exchange for complimentary products.
- Kiehl’s commitment to education through attentive service is accentuated through a dedicated personal consultation area. The enhanced space provides an opportunity for customer representatives and patrons to converse privately about products best suited for the customer’s individual needs.
- Simple, no-frills packaging allows Kiehl’s to formulate its products with high quantities of the most efficacious, natural ingredients available.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rewards, the company’s point-based loyalty program that honors and rewards customers with benefits including special invitations, offers, and early access to new products and formulations.
- Generous sampling through Kiehl’s “try before you buy” program offers the complete Kiehl’s line of skin and hair care for men, women, children and babies with a generous offering of its traditional product samples. To assure its customers always find exactly what they need, Kiehl’s offers a 100% money back guarantee on all purchases, and guarantees that customers will see revitalized skin in 28 days or their money back.
- Custom gifting 365 days a year allows customers to create personalized gifts year-round. A Kiehl’s Customer Representative will help the customer assemble a personalized, custom gift box, choosing items based on recipient, theme, ingredient or price, from any and all products in the store.