Friday, October 3, 2014 - 5:00pm
Join the Squirrel for a night stuffed with all things pumpkin.
Pumpkin beers will be flowing on 15 of the 57 tap lines, featuring the following line-up:
· 21st Amendment He Said Pumpkin Belgian Triple (8.2%, San Francisco, California)
· Ace Hard Pumpkin Cider (5%, Sebastopol, California)
· DC Brau/Epic Fermentation Without Representation (8%, Denver, Colorado)
· Elysian Night Owl Pumpkin Ale (5.9%, Seattle, Washington)
· Elysian Punkaccino Coffee and Pumpkin Brown Ale (5%, Seattle, Washington)
· Elysian Dark O' the Moon Pumpkin Stout (6.5%, Seattle, Washington)
· New Holland Ichabod Ale (4.8%, Holland, Michigan)
· 2012 Hardywood Rum Pumpkin Barrel-Aged Ale (10%, 750mL bottle, Richmond, Virginia)
· Howe Sound Pumpkineater (8%, Squamish, British Columbia)
· Kasteel Inglemunster Pumpkin (8.5%, Ingelmunster, Belgium)
· RJ Rocker Gruntled Pumpkin Ale (7%, Spartanburg, South Carolina)
· Schlafly Pumpkin Ale (8%, St. Louis, Missouri)
· Southern Tier Pumking (8.6%, Lakewood, New York)
· The Bruery Autumn Maple (brewed with yams) (10%, Placentia, California)
· Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale (8%, Easton, Pennsylvania)
· Wolaver's Organic Pumpkin Ale (5.35%, Middlebury, Vermont)
Treat yourself to the Chef’s pumpkin menu that includes: Roasted Pumpkin Soup, Pumpkin Sloppy Joes, Pumpkin Veggie Burgers, Pumpkin Mac and Cheese, Pumpkin Pie, and Pumpkin Ice Cream Floats.
The celebration continues until the pumpkin stock is depleted. New pumpkins beers will be tapped throughout the fall season, so check back often. This is so much better than a pumpkin latte.